rule 1: always post the rules.
rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
rule 3: tag 11 new people.
I was tagged by @iwanttocatchastar. Thank you kindly!
1. what's the most exciting thing that happened to you recently?
I was recently fortunate enough to see two concerts in one week; Iron & Wine on Wednesday and Angel Olsen on Saturday. Both were so amazing and I feel incredibly lucky.
2. What was the last thing that made you happy?
Other than those two concerts, probably the cup of tea I just finished. It's all about the little things, right?
3. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
I have dyed my hair a LOT of times, but right now I am currently trying to get back to my natural color. It's a lightish warm auburn brown right now; my natural color is a bit more ashy dark blonde/ brown.
4. What is your favourite song of all time?
That's a tough one... I couldn't possibly choose just one, but the first one that came to mind is "New Slang" by The Shins.
5. What was the first concert you went to?
I saw the Dirty Projectors in the spring about three years ago.
6. where do you think you'll live in five years from now?
Hopefully somewhere new and different; the Pacific Northwest is so appealing to me. I would love to live out there.
7. what was your biggest dream when you where 5 years old?
I'm pretty sure I wanted to live in Never Neverland, befriend Peter Pan and learn to fly.
8. name a person you would like to meet
Anyone with an inspiring story to share.
9. Do you care a lot about what people think of you?
I used to; I am currently in the process of getting over that. Now, I care more about what I think about myself, and I'm trying to be more positive about that.
10. What's your favourite book and why?
The Elegance of The Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery. I felt like I developed such a close relationship to the characters.
11. name something you bought the last time you travelled somewhere and if it has any special meaning to you (like a connection to the place you where)
I bought a pendant necklace that opens up into a watch this past summer when I was in London with my family. It's definitely special to me; I wear it all the time.
1. Do you have a song stuck in your head at the moment? If so, what is it?
2. What do you think is your greatest accomplishment in your life so far?
3. Do you play any instruments or with you did?
4. What is your favorite perfume or scent?
5. Describe yourself how you think a good friend would describe you to a stranger.
6. Do you know any other languages besides your first?
7. Do you have any favorite artists?
8. Your favorite kind of flower?
9. If you could choose one year of your life to live over again, which would you choose and why?
10. Do you have/ want any tattoos?
11. Name a few of your favorite bands.
@tat-art, @daisykrg, @sarahlolz, @almostaftermidnight, @generationsoflove, @thejazzloftproject, @adieufranz, @peppermint-soda, @fauxflorall, @hardest-of-hearts, @oliviagates